Monday, April 7, 2014

Visiting The Panera Boutique In Beverly Hills



Visiting The Panerai Boutique In


Beverly Hills 


Recently I spent some time in the Beverly Hills Panerai Boutique, and I had so much fun, and learned so much! I noticed they redecorated the Beverly Hills Panerai store since the last time I visited, over a year ago, and it looks great!

As you can see in the photo below, they now have a giant photo of a vintage Reference 6152, or Reference 6154, which has lume that is really dark and looks like fossilized tree sap.  I love that watch and really hope they come out with a heritage version of it sometime soon.


If you are not familiar with the Beverly Hills Panerai Boutique, I will share some insight and history with you. The Beverly Hills Panerai Boutique was the very first Panerai Boutique, and when it first opened, nine years ago in 2005, Panerai had no idea how it would do? It was really kind of an experiment, which ended-up being extremely successful! Nine short years later, Panerai now has 65 international boutiques, which are extremely successful. 

The staff at the Beverly Hills boutique are superb, and extremely knowledgable. They are also really nice, and when I spent time in the store, I noticed it almost had a club-like environment. There were loyal customers just hanging out in the store chatting with each other. That is kind of the thing about Panerai; If you meet somebody wearing a Panerai, chances are you could end up having a friend for life. There is just something very cool about the mentality of people that wear Panerai that is outstanding.

One of the things I got to see in the Panerai store was the all-new Panerai desk/wall clocks, and they were beautiful. I took some photos of the new Panerai wall clock and the Hygrometer next to my PAM372 to offer a sense of scale, since the Panerai wall clock looked so much larger in person than in the press photos I recently published.



I forgot to take a photo of the back of the wall clock, but I noticed it has 3 keyhole slots for wall-mounting, so you can keep it perfectly balanced on the wall.





No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU ENJOY JAKE'S PANERAI WORLD BE CERTAIN TO CHECK OUT JAKE'S OTHER BLOGS: